You'll need around 4 sweets to get the NHS recommended 15g of sugar.
The perfect bedside essential for when you're low. High-sugar vegan sweets to provide an instant glucose hit.
The NHS recommend 3-6 sweets for a hypo, which is about 15g to 20g of glucose, depending on the sweet itself. Different sweets contain different amounts of sugar, so we've explained exactly how many you need to get the NHS suggested glucose.
Treat that Hypo features:
- The first hypo treatment to show you how much sugar is in each sweet, so you can optimize your control.
- 100% Vegan & carbon neutral
- Sourced from reputable, high-quality UK suppliers
- Designed by diabetics, for diabetics
- Cheaper than any other hypo treatment, from any other brand, available
The most detailed sugar content labelling of any hypo product, worldwide.